CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sabato 16 maggio 2009

Radiohead, Creep


G G

When you were here before

B B

Couldn't look you in the eyes

C C

You look like an angel

Cm C

Your skin makes me cry

G G

You float like a feather

B B

In a beautiful world

C C

I wish I was special

Cm C

You're so fucking special

Chorus:

G G

But I'm a creep

B B

I'm a riddle

C C

What the hell am I doin' here

Cm C

I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts

I wanna have control

I wanna perfect body

I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice

When I'm not around

You're so fuckin' special

I wish I was special....

Shes runnin out.. again....

She's Runnin out, Run, Run, Run oooooohhhh

Oooohhhh, ooohhhh ohhhhhh

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so fucking special

Wish I was special...

G B C Cm

G B C

0 commenti: